American Planning Association, California Chapter
The Central Section is a networking and continuing education organization for professional planners in the Central Valley of California. Our members work in private firms, as consultants, or in city/county government. We hope members of the Central Section will find this a helpful site with APA-related news and information.
Urban Planning Twitterfeed of George Osner
- Portland Building First Multi-Modal Bridge—No Cars Allowed
- Jane Jacobs' Sidewalk Ballet, Gone Forever in New York City?
- Breaking Down the Demographics of Bicycle Commuters
- USDOT Announces Proposed Rulemaking for Vehicle-to-Vehicle Communications
- New York City Ranks Highly for 'Location Affordability'
- Kotkin on Cities: What the Hipsters Want is Not What the People Want
- Olmsted Alive! 'Emerald Necklace' Plan Proposed for Los Angeles
- Gentrification Creeps North of Boston
- Lean Urbanism: A Century-Old Practice?
- First 'Chief Resilience Officer' Begins Term in Oakland