American Planning Association, California Chapter
The Central Section is a networking and continuing education organization for professional planners in the Central Valley of California. Our members work in private firms, as consultants, or in city/county government. We hope members of the Central Section will find this a helpful site with APA-related news and information.
Urban Planning Twitterfeed of George Osner
- The Case for Selling Air Rights
- Map Shows the Transportation Agencies Buying Buses and Trains
- Perfect Logic—Why Drivers and Transit Users Support Public Transportation
- The 'Rule of Two' that Allows Drivers to Kill
- AT&T Planning for Growth of 'Connected Car' Market
- Flat Tops No Longer Required for Los Angeles Skyscrapers
- Do Drivers Know to Give Cyclists a Three-Foot Buffer when Passing?
- The Look and Feel of 'Inherently Urban'
- A Conservative's Response to Joel Kotkin
- Two Narratives Derived from New Commute Data